1. Members have one month after their expiry date of online access to renew their membership.
2. After lapsing more than one month, a member must call the CSPG office to renew their membership, or send an email to email@example.com to setup a new billing for online payment.
3. When a membership has lapsed within one year of the expiry date there is no penalty and then new membership year commences on the date of payment.
4. When a membership has lapsed for more than one year, the member has two options:
- Pay for the missed year(s) to maintain the member's original join date (advantageous to be considered for Long Time Member and Emeritus status when 30 years of consecutive membership has been achieved).
- Do not pay for missed year(s) and the join date and new membership year commences on the date of payment. Member will lose the the ability to count all previous membership years towards Long Time Member and Emeritus status.