CSPG Palaeontology E-Technical Division Talk
The Upper Cretaceous Wapiti Formation of northern Alberta, Canada, as a unique window into the continental vertebrate fauna of boreal Laramidia during Bearpaw times, Presenters: Dr. Corwin Sullivan, Philip J. Currie Professor of Vertebrate Palaeontology, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta
Online registration is required for this event.
CSPG/APS Members: Free Registration
Steps to Register
1. Sign in with your CSPG account or create a new account (right side of screen)
2. Click the "Register Myself" button
3. Click the Add button beside your Program Item
4. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button
5. In the cart, click Submit Order
6. You will receive an order confirmation via email; if you didn't receive this please check the cart to see if you missed submitting the order
By registering for this event you agree to receive communications from CSPG about news, events, and society updates. You can update your communications preferences under your account at any time.
Online registration not available.