The new CSPG Hydrogeology Division was launched in November, 2015, with the following mandate:
- To promote the crucial importance of water in energy production;
- To profile existing/emerging technologies/markets;
- To educate CSPG members and public at large on water resources;
- To assist/guide the content of hydrogeology sessions at GeoConvention; and
- To foster collaboration, knowledge transfer and cross-division linkages with the CSPG
The goal is for the Division meetings to be held once a month over the lunch hour (monthly meeting to be scheduled from October to May, no talks from June to September). All lunch talks are free and open to the public, and please bring your lunch.
The success of the Division depends on the participation and volunteer efforts of CSPG members and the public at large. If you are interested in giving a presentation, or in learning more about the Division, please contact one of the committee members listed below.
Co-chair: Steve Sturrock- firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-chair: Alex Haluszka- email@example.com